Lend your staff a helping hand in the health and fitness departments because a healthy, happy person makes a hard-working, loyal employee.
Health and Wellness Workshops / Lunch & Learns – I can conduct FREE WORKSHOPS at your company or off-site location for 5 or more employees/managers. Both small and large groups are welcome. Presentation time can range from 30 to 90 minutes, based on the time you have available – and often require active audience participation. (These can optionally be held my local home gym) The customizable topics I speak on include:
- Healthy Office Tips, Office Exercises & Healthy Workplace Behavior
- How to Create an Ergonomically-Correct Office for a Functionally-Correct Body
- Desk Works: How to Stretch, Massage, Breathe and Relax if You’re Chained to Your Desk
- What’s Healthy for Lunch? All the Options from Fast Food to Food Prep
- All for One & One for All: How to Get an Office Workout or Walking Group Started
- Strong, Flexible & Pain-Free: How to Kick Butt at Any Age
- How to Use Corrective Exercise for Functional Injury Recovery & Chronic Pain Relief
- 6 Principles for Fitting Fitness into Your Busy Life
- Exercise for Special Populations (Seniors, Heart Patients, Diabetic Patients, Cancer Survivors)
- Getting the Most out of Your Gym Membership
Fitness Consultations & Personal Training – I offer discounted small group or one-on-one EXECUTIVE TRAINING SESSIONS and consultations that can be held on-site at your company fitness/wellness facility (or at my home gym). I’ll motivate and work one-on-one or in small groups with your employees or managers to engage them in customized training programs aimed at helping them attain the health and fitness goals.
- 30-Minute Lunchtime Bodyweight Workouts
- Boot Camps for Everyone who Likes to “Go Hard”
- Stretching and Mobility for the Young and Old
- Core Strength for a Slim Waist and Strong Back
- Balance and Stability for Injury Prevention
- Strength Circuits for Building Muscle
- Cardio Circuits for Building Cardiopulmonary Capacity
- Functional Exercise for People of All Ages and Fitness Levels
Employee Fitness Newsletters – Working with your Workplace Wellness team, we will create a customized newsletter filled with practical workplace and lifestyle health and fitness tips. Available for print or electronic distribution, the newsletter not only helps your workforce stay fit and reach their fitness goals, but improves workplace safety and reduces absenteeism.
Interested in discussing how I can support your employee wellness efforts? Fill out the form below and let’s talk!