INJURY RECONDITIONING and PREVENTION
MOBILITY and FUNCTIONAL RESTORATION
ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT
Regardless of athletic ability or fitness level, almost every person has some degree of dysfunction that increases the chance for injury, causes recurring pain or discomfort, and/or decreases daily or athletic performance.
As an NASM Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist, I specialize in eliminating joint and muscle pain. I have the assessment, anatomy, and corrective exercise program design skills that can help if you are plagued by muscle and joint pain caused by musculoskeletal imbalances and faulty movements. I’ll teach you how to eliminate pain, improve posture, increase flexibility and mobility and correct your own muscle imbalances and incorrect movement patterns.
Each of my corrective Exercise (CEx) Programs is flexible and customized to fit your current physical condition. I will lead you through all exercises to ensure proper form and safety for the reduction of pain and the prevention of future injury.
CEx INJURY RECOVERY & PAIN RELIEF PROGRAMS
- Whiplash Therapy (increase strength and flexibility in the thoracic & cervical areas)
- Cervical Therapy (relieve neck pain; improve strength, range of motion and sleep comfort)
- Kyphosis Therapy (improve poor posture, ‘hunchback’ and rounded shoulders)
- Thoracic Therapy (middle back strength & flexibility; relieves low back, neck, shoulder pain)
- Lumbar & Targeted L4L5 area Therapies (targeted relief of chronic or acute low back pain)
- Shoulder, Rotator Cuff & Frozen Shoulder Therapies (increase mobility and reduce pain)
- Hip, Ankle, Knee & Elbow Therapies (relieve pain; increase joint strength and mobility)
- Wrist & Hand Therapies (relieve pain; increases feeling, strength & dexterity of fingers)
CEx FITNESS & WELLNESS PROGRAMS
- Flexibility and Mobility (trigger point release, pain relief, injury prevention, stretching)
- Core Strength Program (focused exercises for core area; spinal and total body stabilization)
- Better Balance Program (improves balance stabilization, strength and power; fall prevention)
- Weight Management Program (total body strength, cardio conditioning, diet and nutrition)
- General Fitness /Active Wellness Program (total body strengthening & general fitness)
- Advantage Golf Program (for the avid golfer; core strength, shoulder& thoracic mobility)
- Barefoot/Minimalist Training (addresses flat feet, internally or externally rotated feet and restores proper foot function)
- Osteoporosis Total Body Strength Building Program (building bone strength and density)
Additional programs are available to address conditions including pronation distortion syndrome (knock knees), lower cross syndrome (sway back), upper cross syndrome (rounded shoulders/forward head), sciatic nerve pain, flat feet, and externally rotated feet (duck feet).
“Exercise is key to maintaining a healthy spine, strong bones and mobile joints..
My Corrective Exercise programs show you how to keep your body
STRONG, FLEXIBLE and PAIN-FREE!”
Fill out the form below or CONTACT ME to find out more about what Corrective Exercise can do for you.